Skip to main content

6/5/23

My heart is warm today. You work really hard as a parent so that your kids are able to grow and blossom into functional adults. Avery was home today and went over to Rachel’s to hang out. She has her freedom. She had her little social life. I am so happy she has such a good friend to hang out with. I am glad she is going to grow going off to college and she is excited about it. I am really glad she will be close.

Ethan worked today and then went to a car event. He had so much fun. He even came home and sat with Paul and I outside chatting about work and life, leaving zombie Ethan behind and showing his true self.

Avery then came home and joined us outside, with all 4 dogs. It was such a wonderful evening with everyone in good spirits. I thought of our donor family and how they have been dealing with their loss. I felt complete peace and hoped that they could feel it too. I know that sounds weird.

This has made my entire week, If not, month.




Comments

Post a Comment