Skip to main content

8/11/23

 It’s too bad that work gets in the way of our social lives. Thankfully it is Friday and I was able to cut out of work a bit early today.  I had plans with friends tonight involving a campfire.

Paul was leaving Boston today and he wan’t sure if he would go to the Thousand Islands Orr come home. As the night went on, he found that it was best if he went to the Thousand Islands for the night and make the rest of the trip home tomorrow.

I went to a friends house for a camp fire. It was really fun as I chatted away the evening. This is not like me but I was having such a good time, I stayed much later than anticipated. 

Avery is feeling much better and she even had her BFF over.

I got home and my house was quiet. Everyone was sleeping. I let the dogs out and did some online grocery shopping. I am so glad it is the weekend!




Comments