Skip to main content

8/12/23

 Today is Phineas’s birthday. I miss him. I would have taken him swimming today if he were still alive. Man, he loved to swim so much. He loved his rock diving too! What a cool dog.

Today I spent the day meal prepping. Lots of meals and variety was made. Paul will have some good lunches for the next several weeks.

I went over to my cousins house for a fire. The sky wasn’t looking too hot. The smoke, of course, was following me. There was a brief shower and then it cleared right up. 

For the rest of the evening, it was quiet and the fire roared on. We chatted and laughed as we exchanged stories about our summer and how it was going.

Ethan went to a friends house for the majority of the day and Avery did the same. She is feeling much better and spent the night at her friend’s house.

Paul still isn’t home from Boston but he plans to be tomorrow morning. 

It was a productive day with some fun sprinkled it.


Comments

Post a Comment