Skip to main content

8/14/23

 My bee stings were sore today. My neck/should hurt to turn my head to the left. They were a little swollen and very warm to the touch, but otherwise I felt fine.

Avery went back to work today. She was excited to see her work friends. She missed them. I think if you have a job that you look forward to going to and people you enjoy being around, that is a gift.

Ethan worked today. He had a friend over puttering around on his go-kart. I like that he is doing more with friends. It can be a lonely place without having people to laugh with.

Paul was grouchy. He grumped all night. When he went up to take a shower I asked him to scrub off his bad attitude. I don’t blame him for being grumpy. He has a tonsil infection and that has been bugging him a lot. He has antibiotics to take and ibuprofen keeps the swelling down. His tonsil looked pretty angry.

Our front porch was poured and stamped today. They will be back to pour and stamp the sidewalk and patio. It looks great! Can’t wait to see it all done.



The weather was perfect today and I was glad that I was able to spend time outside.

PS. All the bees are dead and not using their ground holes…..I call that a win!

Comments

  1. I hope Paul gets better quick. That sounds painful for him. Your new porches look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the porch looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment