Skip to main content

8/16/23

 So…spent some time on the phone with the hospital as our billing nightmare continues almost 3 years later. The hospital only has the capability of keeping current insurance on file. Somehow the hospital billed Ethan’s current insurance for services performed on his old insurance. 

Because of this, progress was lost and now the collections  bill is up thousands of dollars. THOUSANDS! I have never been sent to collection in my life. We have excellent credit. I hate getting these bills. I feel like some sort of failure. I know it is not my fault but I hate that it looms over me.

The hospital, insurance and collections company need to communicate and figure this out because I am sick of dealing with it. It is so time consuming and it seems there is no resolution in sight.

I left it with the hospital and had them connect with the insurance company. They can just let me know when they figure it out!

We got to camp today at a reasonable time. It was breezy but the wind died down. We had a nice campfire and visited with friends. It cancelled out the annoyance of having to deal with stupid bills!



Comments