Skip to main content

8/22/23

 Today was much better than yesterday. I could feel the tension was easing up. Work went smooth. Ethan and Avery were both out of the house at work. 

I chose to work outside today. I was tapping away at my computer as the dogs played and then napped in the yard.

The kids came home and we went to the in-laws for dinner. Both kids fell asleep in the car. I was trying to make gentle turns just like I used to when they were little.

Paul’s dad was overly hilarious today. He was cracking jokes left and right. It was good to see them and we enjoyed our time there.

Tomorrow is a bloodwork day for Ethan. He still likes me to come for moral support. Fingers crossed his numbers look good and we don’t need another biopsy.

Tomorrow is Avery’s last day home. We are moving her in to college on Thursday! Big week this week!


Comments