Skip to main content

8/25/24

 Day one without my Avery. We texted a fair amount today. Things are going well. She went to the planetarium. I have pictures I forgot to post from move in day.










Avery got her mailing address. Send her something embarrassing.

Her Mailing Address is:

Avery Diiulio

350 New Campus Drive

McFarlane Hall Rm # 257

Brockport, Ny 14420

I kept myself busy with work. I did miss Avery around 3:00 when she normally comes home from work. She asked me if I want to come visit tomorrow. I said yes! I have a few things packed for her I can drop off. I will need to hide more cards for her though. Tomorrow morning will be busy coming up with some silly cards!

I went out to dinner with a group of old co-workers tonight. It was fun. They will forever be my family!

I am thankful for the friends I have that I can go weeks to months without seeing and pick up where I left off. That is process.

As I tucked myself and Jiminy into bed, I am also thankful for people or things o give my love too. Jiminy kept licking me. And while it is annoying, I can’t imagine a day without it. 



Comments