Skip to main content

8/26/23

 Today Avery and I met up and ran some errands. We had fun. I heard all about the new people she met and the different things she was doing. Her room mate likely will not stay on the weekends. Avery likes her. They communicate via text mostly. Her roommate left this weekend as well (hence the text communications).

Avery got some shelves for her room and a step stool for her bed. Her bed is quite far off the ground.

I was supposed to stop at Lowe’s and forgot. This is for materials for our sidewalk/patio project, which is coming along nicely. By the time I got home, I had realized I had not picked the things up that Paul requested. Crap!

I had Ethan help unload and put away the groceries so I could go BACK to Brockport. Ugh! 

We then made a spur of the moment decision to meet friends out for dinner. Except I had already eaten. I happily munched on Paul’s French fries.

We listened to a band and hung out. It was a nice evening.

For anyone interested in writing/sending mail to Avery, this is her address:

Avery Di iulio

Macfarlane #257

350 New Campus Drive

Brockport, NY 14420

Comments