Skip to main content

8/27/23

 Avery was excited about her lunch with her Physics teacher. She got to meet the other kids that are going for a physics major at Brockport. I think there are 9 total.

Paul and I did lots of work outside in the yard today. We are still getting our sidewalk/patio project done. It’s getting there. 

I stained a little plant stand I bought recently. I didn’t like how light it was and I added a bit of color and personality.

One of our neighbors had two dogs, one is a beagle that has the famous began bark. The other is a smaller dog. They were inside. It sounded like they were in some sort of torture device. At one point we could hear yelling.

My back is a bit sore tonight so I laid down for most of the evening. A good weekend where much was accomplished and we had some fun time too!


Comments