Skip to main content

8/28/23

 I put in some extra hours over the weekend and today so that tomorrow afternoon I could have a little play time. The morning will be spent with Ethan getting his MRI done of his brain to track the growth in his head. This has been an on-going thing and they suspect it is nothing to be concerned about. It is still “one more appointment” Ethan has to go to.

He has complained about this and other appointments and just wants the appointments to stop. If we backed the clock 2 years ago, he would realize these appointments are far less frequent that they used to be. I do understand his frustration as there is always something to worry about medically. They have to give him contrast. Which means he will have to stay a little long to flush that out of his system and protect his kidney. 

I also get on edge. I know these appointments are supposed to go smooth but I always feel like I have to be on guard. I feel like there will be some sort of mistake made and it will be my fault for not catching it.

Avery had a great first day. She got a picture with her friend, Autumn. They have a picture together waiting for the bus in kindergarten with Ethan starting second grade. Now they Avery and Autumn are starting college together at Brockport! So fun!




She loved her physics class but was not impressed with the boy to girl ratio of like 6 or 7 girls to like 40 guys in her computer science class. 

Ethan worked today. He has been working a lot lately. Making monies.

Paul and I are still working on our sidewalk/patio project. It’s coming along.








Comments