Skip to main content

9/11/23

 Work was so busy. I couldn’t finish anything.  I had to shut my computer off after working 3 hours longer than I should have. 

I do have things to do that are not work related. 

I did some errands after work. Paul is still working on landscaping the front steps. The weather is perfect right now. We enjoyed sleeping with the window open.

I got my familiar call from the collection agency. Ugh! Ethan was at work, so I didn’t answer. They call me, but won’t talk to me without his permission. Each time I ask them to make a permanent note saying it’s ok. Ethan gives them verbal permission that it is ok to talk to me…yet EVERY.SINGLE.TIME… they want to talk to Ethan for verbal verification. I try very hard not to complain about these calls in front of Ethan. I don’t want him to feel bad/guilty about them. 

Ethan heard a screech owl tonight. That was our entertainment.  We tried to play YouTube screech owl calls back to it. At one point, I think the real owl was coming onto the YouTube owl.

Today I took a moment to remember all of those families affected by the 911 Tragedy. I still can’t believe humans could do that to other humans. It’s pure evil. 

I have watched 9/11 The 5 th plane. It is worth watching. I unfortunately watched it the day of the bomb threat at Avery’s school. The timing on that was not good.

I have yet to bring myself to go to the 9/11 museum in NYC.  It can be overwhelming to think about how many lives were impacted by this evil.






Comments