Skip to main content

9/15/23

I got the opportunity to help a vet clinic locally with going paperless. I am super excited about it. I have a meeting on Monday to find out more information. I did have to share it with my current boss to make sure I wouldn’t be violating any sort of policy.  We also have a meeting set up to make sure that we set clear expectations and deadlines.

Paul and I headed out of town with to spend the weekend with friends. We rented a house in Seneca Falls that overlooked Cayuga Lake.

It is really pretty. There are decks overlooking Cayuga Lake. The background noise from the bugs, birds and waves  lapping on the shore.

We spent the evening sharing stories, reminiscing and laughing. I have noticed a shift in our conversations. We discussed how our teenagers act. We discussed our medical ailments and we discussed financial opportunities for the future. This is a total shift from 25 years ago. 



Comments