Skip to main content

9/24/23

 Today was a work day. But Ethan really wanted to get some fall yum yums. We went to the local apple farm and bought the “to die for” apple fritters and some glazed donuts. We didn’t forget the cider. We then went to Blodgett’s Farms to get our pumpkins. They are the best. The money you spend goes to local charities. 

I am in an organization mood. I think that because I am getting help with my territory at work, I need to feel in control of something. I need everything clean. I need to donate things. I have a food shelf box. I have some clothes for the local clothing closet. I have some items to donate to the vet. The rest will go to goodwill.

My territory at work is being split up into 3. I have been doing the work of three people since the beginning of the year. I am a bit nervous that I will get a normal work load and be bored (hence the cleaning). I know it will work out how it is supposed to. It will be a new lesson for me.

Avery ventured back off to college this afternoon. Last night we had a sleep over because Paul was gone. She likes our comfy bed. She is a good sleep buddy. She doesn’t move and she is quiet.

Back to the grind tomorrow!

Comments