Skip to main content

9/25/23

 Today was weird. I was super busy with back to back meetings for almost 8 hours straight. 

One of the people I interviewed lost her husband suddenly and has a small child. Ugh. She is getting help and picking up the pieces of her broken life and her child’s broken life. I hope she gets hired. 

I spoke with someone else who recently lost their fiancĂ© to suicide. We talked about mental health and how important it was to talk about feelings openly. 

Ethan worked all day today, when he got home, he mowed the back lawn. He seemed down today. I gave him a big plate of food. I find I shove food at people when they seem sad to me. I am not sure why. 

I have a few projects I am working on. One is to clear the “stuff” from our basement. It is an unpleasant chore. I will be thankful when it is over.

It was a beautiful day. My windows were open, the breeze was floating in. The sun was out. Not bad for a Monday.



Comments