Skip to main content

9/26/24

 I hurt my neck sleeping last night. I went to bed feeling fine, woke up with a sore neck. The majority of my adult injuries have been while resting.

I worked a bit late today and was exhausted. I didn’t even take the dogs for a walk today. Poor dogs. However, they didn’t seem to mind. Lazy pups.

I continued with my basement organization for a little bit. I just want to throw everything away or donate it. We don’t or haven’t used most of it in years. Why keep it?

Avery got the results of her calculus test back. The class average was a 61. Ouch. Last week Avery was bummed that she had to miss two of her club meetings because she had to study for her calculus test. She looks forward to these meetings.

She finally got her test back today and was pleasantly surprised that her hard work paid off. She got an 88. way to go kid!  She seems to be thriving at college. 

Ethan worked in the garage the majority of the day. It is his happy place. I was also thankful for the nice weather we are having. 



Comments