Skip to main content

9/3/23

I took the dogs for the longest walk today. I tried to tire them out which I think I did. We walked almost 3 miles.

 Paul and I took the jet ski’s out this morning. We had a great ride. It was a little bit wavy but not too bad. We parked on the non-windy side of the island and chatted about life for like 20-30 minutes. 

We reported the lovely conditions on the north side of the island and we took the boat out to enjoy the sunshine. We had great music and the ability to swim around while enjoying a beverage. I miss these days in the winter. The warmth of the sun, the fresh smell of the lake. 

When we arrived back from our boat ride, all 3 dogs had a lake bath. I then took them for a walk in the sunshine to warm them up. 

After dinner, we went out of the jet ski’s again.

We again parked and chatted for a bit, enjoyed the quiet and the scenery.

We had started the camp fire earlier. We were able to enjoy the fire for several hours. That was the best.





Comments