Skip to main content

9/4/23

 My poor crotchety little Ferguson has a sore neck. He is crying out in pain when he moves. I have to lift him carefully and carry him outside. 

He has had a cocktail of pain medications and forced rest. I spent the day applying heated corn bags to his neck area and massaging his neck. Both he tolerates well.

Penny is distressed at her hate/love pal is not well. Anytime Ferguson squawks, Penny rushes to his side and checks him all over. I caught Penny just walking along side of him and laying down next to him while he “went potty”.


Ethan worked today. 

Avery is in a non-air conditioned dorm. It is blasted hot. I guess it is a reminder to her to make good choices or she will live out eternity in this kind of weather. Ha ha

Avery received the note I wrote her. She noticed I put a fake name for the return address. A name that when said aloud, was funny and inappropriate. She liked it.

As long as I can make someone laugh, my day is complete.




Comments