Skip to main content

9/7/23

 Ferguson was feeling a little bit better today. At one point he was limping on his left front leg. He was more mobile than yesterday. We visited Dr. Jackie and I gave him some laser therapy. Ferguson enjoys that. It seems to help him feel better. He was all spry and running around afterwards. I was following him, panicking that he was going to re-injure himself.

The weather was kind of gross out. Muggy and rainy part of the day.

I had planned on donating plasma this summer. I am not pleased that the summer got away from me. I need to revisit that. Plasma is the liquid portion of the blood. It can be used to help with burn victims, shock victims, immunosuppressed patients etc. Ethan received plasma while he was hospitalized. I want to pay it forward. My issue is making the time for it.

I need to just plan it and go. They open early. I can even bring my computer and do some work. It takes a bit of time. Supposedly it takes 90 minutes. Plus the drive to the center and back we are looking at a bit over 2 hours. They want me to do it at least twice a week.

I start feeling guilty. How can I even think about how inconvenient it will be, when someone’s life might depend on it.

I need to just bite the bullet and go do it!



Comments