Skip to main content

9/8/23

Todays was a rushing around kind of day. I had to take Paul to work. I had a doctors appointment (routine) and then back to back meetings all day. 

Ethan discovered his caterpillars hatched and he had a couple monarch butterflies. We had fun looking at them up close. He has been researching how to take care of them for the first 24 hours. He is going to let them go tomorrow.

They were on Jiminy’s head.




We ended up going to Alexandria bay. We were supposed to go camping with my cousin. Paul cancelled on them last minute. I didn’t agree with it and was upset. This is not how I do things, but we have to move on right?

We worked through that and I ended up going to Alex bay with Paul. We ended up sharing a room with friends. We spent the evening seeing people we haven’t seen in several years. 

I had some good conversations and look forward to tomorrow. 


Comments