Skip to main content

10/11/23

Tomorrow is a special day. My little curmudgeon chihuahua is turning 12. He has looked geriatric for the past 10 years. Poor dude. We tell him he is distinguished so he doesn’t get poor self esteem! 

Ethan hung out with Paul and I tonight. He seemed in good spirits. This is the time of year, when the weather starts getting colder that his mood gets affected (mine does too a little bit). 

Today I took a swift walk at lunch. It has been the first time in a few days because work has been so crazy. The dogs enjoyed running all over the field and sniffing all the things outside. Penny was barking at AND chasing the birds flying by. Poor Penny. She can never catch them.

This evening was spent unloading more of the camper. It gives me exercise running in and out of the house. I hope to finish my portion of getting the inside ready for winter, by this weekend.


Comments