Skip to main content

10/1/2023

 How did it get to be October 1st? The weather was beautiful today. Paul wanted to take one last ride on the jet ski’s. I told him I thought it would be chilly. He really wanted to give it a whirl.

We got to the boat launch and I, somehow, was stuck on the crappier of the two jet ski’s. As we ventured out into the lake, the waves were fairly turbulent. I was getting soaked. The water was chilly. Thankfully the sun was trying really hard to keep me warm.

My jet ski was tossed around and I was barely able to go 20 miles per hour. Finally, Paul stopped to see how things were going. He got a thumbs down. Zero out of 5 stars. Put the person with back surgery on the jet ski with no shocks.

We switched jet ski’s. The rest of my ride was delightful. I wasn’t hardly getting splashed. The waves were still pretty big, but manageable with the shocks on my jet ski. We ended up not making it to the restaurant we were trying to go to for lunch. 

That’s ok. We did have fun. It was chilly but fun!

Ethan worked on his go cart some more with his buddy. They rode around in the field.

Avery worked and then went back to school. All in all, it was a fun day.





Comments