Skip to main content

10/13/2023

 Creepy Friday the 13 th. Another whirlwind work day. I am so glad it is Friday. My brain is tired. I can’t keep anything straight.

Paul met up with some friends for dinner.  It was just Ethan and I this evening. We watched a show on scary true stories. It was a good one. I had grandiose plans to get groceries but that never happened. I just felt tired. I decided to order my groceries for pick up in the morning. 

I should not be trusted at Aldi. I will see a spinach pizza and want it. It is cheaper for me to shops online because I won’t make a hasty purchase.

Avery is going ice skating tonight with her friend at college. I think it is so great that she is doing so much stuff. She is being a kid her own age. 

I at the point in my life where it fell time by my feelings and physical reaction to stimuli. For example, I can’t keep my eyes open. They are so sleepy. 


Comments