Skip to main content

10/16/23

 Hero’s come in all forms. Today, my hero was Uncle Craig. Long story short, Paul left town and I. True Diiulio fashion, the toilet got clogged. I can honestly say it wasn’t me.

I tried to un clog the toilet, gagging along the way as the toilet was full to the brim of poop water. I had visions of the poop water going every which way and totally sloshing bacteria all over the place. As I envisioned this horrific display in my brain, it envoys a visceral response. Before I knew it, I was gagging so hard that I was having trouble breathing.

Arriving in his plumbers cape (not really but he should have had one) he dropped everything to rescue us from the disgusting seas pool in our toilet. Craig arrived with his snake and plunger.

He was saying he was glad it was clogged on the first floor because it could have been a mess trying to navigate a whole septic system meltdown.

With a few swift motions with a plunger, he unplugged the toilet! The same motions I had tried but at a slower pace. Nice job Craig!!!!!!


Comments

Post a Comment