Skip to main content

10/18/23

 Early morning this morning. I got myself out the door and to the airport on time. Some mentally dull people parked themselves right next to me. The overwhelming scent of cat urine was enough to have me panicking that I was going to have to sit next to them on the flight.

Thankfully, the guy I was sitting next to was upgraded and I had my row to myself (it was a small plane). I took an Uber to the hotel and checked in early. 

I realized that I had forgotten my hair straightener. Darn it! Now I am going to look like Godzilla that got electrocuted tomorrow!

I googled where the closest store was to purchase one (even stopped at a few places in the airport) and remembered my trusty old friend Instacart! I popped on, ordered one to be delivered and the fee for delivery was less than one way of the Uber ride….money saved, time saved, happy customer AGAIN! This service is amazing.

I went to the first part of my class. There were things that I found very insightful. It was kind of cool running into a few of the people that I have been supporting.

Tomorrow will be a full day starting bright and early. 

Comments

Post a Comment