Skip to main content

10/21/23


 Ethan went to Cars and Coffee this morning. When he got home, Avery had arrived. Avery wanted to stop home before working. We chatted and talked about different things and it was nice to have them both there. We talked about feeling like we all have the Seasonal Affective Disorder. All 3 of us were feeling it. I actually looked into getting a light to see if it would help. 

I am pretty sure I just need a trip to the carribean.

Ethan asked me if we could go to the Estate Sale store together after Avery left. He is on the look out for tools. We ended up going and it was a relaxing trip. I was telling him how I have noticed his improvements and that he is healing. He said he didn’t see it, but I was able to point out a bunch of stuff he is doing now, that he wasn’t a year ago.

I booked our hotel for Tuesday and we are ready to go with that.

I was feeling run down and took a nap. When I woke up, Ethan was also napping. I guess it is a nap kind of day.

Paul and I went to a Halloween party this evening. It was really fun. The food was epic. My costume was less than appropriate. We heard good tune and had good company. Towards the end I started getting a raging headache. Not good. Game over!  So home we went. 




Comments