Skip to main content

10/5/2023

 I took tomorrow off. I need a break from work. Next week will be better with training and we will get 10 hours back to our schedule.

Ethan’s butterfly was strong enough and ready to launch today. Ethan took the monarch that he had hatched, and went to release it. This butterfly didn’t want to leave him. Why would it? Ethan showed it kindness and love as well as food. They have food bonded and that is a bond for life.

I visited with my cousin and a high school friend this evening. The laughs we shared. Memories kept popping up. Stories told. It was a fun dinner. Then I drove out to the state park for camping.

The weather is supposed to be horrid. We will take it in stride. It’s what campers do.  I did pack a lot of good snacks…if all else fails at least we eat well.







Ethan has always had a love for small creatures. It is nice to see pre transplant Ethan come to the surface every now and again. :)

Comments