Skip to main content

10/8/23

 Today was gross out. We went to a bar to watch the Bills game at 9:30. We ordered a breakfast pizza and I had a mimosa. Sadly, the Bills lost. The people watching was epic. It yielded many laughs. I enjoyed listening to these men chatting and how they transitioned to different topics. Their conversation got sloppier as the game progressed.

When we got back to the campground, I was feeling a bit run down. I felt like I needed a nap. I was also feeling anxious because I have so much to do at work. I was hoping to get started a bit early. 

I made the executive decision to leave behind dealing with the dogs and their wet selves, the cold, damp and rainy camper and come home. 

I did take a nap. I don’t normally nap so that tells me that my body needed it. I had a quiet evening with Ethan. I logged in to work as Ethan and I watched TV. I was able to get through almost 100 emails. I am hoping to get through the other 50 + emails before I start having meetings. Ugh!

I am hoping that this week, work gets a little easier.



Comments

  1. My favorite part of being retired is Sunday...not getting anxious about Monday! I know exactly how you were feeling~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment