Skip to main content

11/10/23

 I drove home from Syracuse this morning and was home by 7:45. Paul was sleeping still as he had the day off for Vetran’s day.

Happy Veterans Day to all of those that have served to protect our rights. We appreciate your sacrifices, hard work and bravery.

Today zoomed bye! Meeting after meeting, I had to keep trying to focus. I hear a noise and it disrupts my concentration. Like a dog with a squirrel.

Ethan went to his follow up eye appointment. He has healed from the metal in his eye. There has been no change in his vision. His poor cornea has another scar on it. He corneas, like the rest of him, are full of scars from when he fought for his life. He stepped in shit and came out smelling like a rose. We will celebrate this!

I am glad it is Friday. There was a lot going on this week. This introvert needs to replenish some energy.

Comments