Skip to main content

11/11/23

Happy Veteran’s Day! I have a few veteran’s in my life that I am thankful for. The selflessness that it takes to defend a country is quite amazing in my eyes. Thank you to all of our veteran’s for fighting for our rights!

I actually went to bed last night around 8:00 pm. I slept all the way until 5 :30 ish. This am.  This is a big deal because I have been in turmoil about somethings going on with my job all week.  I was able to sleep without significant dreams.

Today I got my ducks in a row. I did the typical cleaning. Avery came home and it was nice to see her cute face. She is thinking about shaving her head again. She can pull it off well. 

Avery and I met a friend for lunch. Lunch was delicious and it was nice to catch up. Then Avery and I went and ran errands for the rest of the afternoon.

I made a cheesy tortellini soup for dinner which everyone scarfed up. Yum!

Paul and I had a date night and ran into several old work buddies which was fun. I got to catch up with many people I haven’t seen in a while. It was a fun day.

Comments