Skip to main content

11/1/2023

 I slept last night for about 10 hours. It was the first time in about 10 days that I woke up feeling normal. No fatigue, no headache, whatever virus had it’s claws sunk into me has finally gotten bored and moved on.

That is enough to be thankful for, for the entire day!

How is it November already?

I was able to take some time for myself to do my yoga, drink my coffee and do some chores before logging into work.

I spoke up at one of the meetings I had today about something I felt needed improvement. I was proud of myself because it was in front of a large group of people and normally I try not to make an ass out of myself. I chose my words carefully. I was happy with the outcome and didn’t feel like too much of an ass. But there were about 40 people to witness it. I know that it is a part of life, but it is so uncomfortable. I need to practice some more so it feels less awkward.

Really I was banking on that others felt the same way as I did and were too shy to say something. Fingers crossed I didn’t piss someone off and won’t get fired tomorrow. (Ha ha).

Paul got home just as I was pulling meat loaf out of the oven. Man he has the life. Both he and Ethan scarfed it right up. I also have the life. He took my care to be inspection on my van today.

Comments