Skip to main content

11/13/23

 Monday! This week is a new week and I am leaving last week behind. Ew! Today wasn’t too bad. I actually was overly productive in chores and work. Must have been all the sleeping I did over the weekend.

Ethan worked all day. When he came home, he spent some time in the living room and then disappeared to his room. 

Paul came home, got his hair cut and drove back to work to work on my van. What a Saint! I made sure dinner was warm and plentiful for him. I also did many extra chores so he didn’t have to.

This evening I spent some time watching Greta Van Fleet videos and admiring the craftsmanship of their jumpsuits. It seems as though the jumpsuits are always just a little too small every time. Somehow it all works. I do think that they are a talented band. They are often compared to Led Zepplin.

Jiminy was bored with the music and fell asleep under the blanket.



Comments