Skip to main content

11/18/23

 It is going to be a long 10 days of medication. The one gives me a terrible taste in my mouth. It makes my food taste funny. The other is upsetting to my GI system. I will call about this but we will see how it goes. Two doses down, 18 more to go. If that is the worst of it, I can handle it.

Ethan went off to work pretty early this morning. He was gone until mid afternoon. He wasn’t very talkative today. Avery popped home for a visit before she went off the a friends house.

The day was spent resting and trying to heal. The dogs helped by always stepping on the tender spot in my abdomen. They made me say bad words a few times.

Today Jiminy turned 2. He is cute and lovable, nothing he does is ever bad. He makes us smile everyday. He is a great companion. This is a picture of him sleeping. He was so content, his legs were all over the place. Such an innocent goofball.


We had a fire going in the fireplace and it was quite cozy in the house. Everyone at one point stopped and enjoyed the fire. Even the rabbit. Avery sat in by the fireplace and then found me saying “the fire makes me so excited for the holidays”. She is going to be so bored home from college. 

I have one more day of rest. I wish weekends were longer.

Comments

  1. Happy belated birthday Jiminy! You are sure a lucky, loved pup~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment