Skip to main content

11/19/23

 In true Diiulio fashion, I stepped in shit. One of my medications caused tightness in my chest.  I noticed it when I woke up yesterday. The more I took my medication the worse it got. Last night I was laying on the couch with chest pain and it hurt to breathe.

Everytime I moved I had a decent twinge of sharp pain. I had to breath shallow and rapid so that I could get enough oxygen. I just felt like I wasn’t getting enough air.

I skipped my night time dose of the suspected medication and popped a benedryl. When I woke up this morning I called the number provided to report my suspected allergic response.

The doctor agreed that I should not take that medication. They switched it to another medication that will offer the same antibiotic properties. On my way to the pharmacy, I enjoyed a rainbow that stretched across the sky. It’s pot of gold looked like it could be at the pharmacy. I picked that medication up and started it. It was kissed by the rainbow, it must be lucky. By the end of today, my breathing was getting a little easier.

It still hurts to take a deep breath, but improving.

Avery took Jiminy to college with her. She snuck him in so that she could teach him calculus. He has made himself at home in her dorm room.

Ethan was pissed that she took him. He really loves that little guy. He spent the day hanging out with a couple of his friends. I am so glad for that!

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving.

Comments