Skip to main content

11/26/24

 Today was a catch up day. We started cleaning up from Thanksgiving. We took the table down and chairs down. They live in our basement. 

Paul put up the Christmas tree and the kids and I happily decorated it while Paul mulched leaves outside. The joke was that Avery had many less ornaments than Ethan had. Poor Avery. “Oh look…here is another one for Ethan” I would say….even if it was hers…ha ha. She was a champ with the teasing.

Avery and I went to visit with my mom and Gene as well as Brian and Kristen. Poor Kristen had a migraine. Those totally suck. It is amazing how much they throw off the rest of your body too. 

Avery and I ran some errands and then went to see the newest movie in the Hunger Games series. It didn’t disappoint. We both loved it. 

We saw it at the Strand in Brockport. It is a teeny tiny theatre. The surround sound wasn’t working, which we dealt with. There were a few people being loud during the movie. It was driving Avery nuts.

Paul had the outside of the house decorated up nice when I got home. We have good Christmas cheer! Our neighbors do too. We have several houses in a row that are full of cheer! 

I really enjoy this time of year. I am really trying hard to NOT be in the hospital for Christmas. If I can pull it off, it will be the first time since 2019.

Comments

Post a Comment