Skip to main content

12/14/23

Penny has the cleanest and pearliest teeth today! She had them cleaned and her breath is fresh! She was a bit tired when I got her home and just wanted to snuggle. I gave her permission to take the afternoon off from keeping the family safe from leaves, birds and anything else she deems a threat in our yard.

I helped Avery move a lot of her things back home. We drove the van to the dorm and loaded it up. I think she is glad to have her tests over.

Ethan was off at a friends house, hanging out. That makes me happy.

I developed the hiccups this evening. Paul DESPISES hearing someone hiccup. Of course my hiccups hung on for a good half hour. I was holding my breath, drinking water and trying all the tricks to get them to stop. I do find it funny that he gets so pissed off about it. 

I am so glad it is the weekend eve. I need a little bit of a break. I am excited about the weekend and going away. I look forward to it, even if it is for one day.

Comments