Skip to main content

12/10/2023

 Today was a relaxing day. Avery and I played some games together on the phone. Mancala is a popular choice. We have similar skill levels so it makes it a strategic game and very exciting to play together.

I built a fire and warmed the house up about 12 degrees so the dogs wouldn’t be chilly for their Sunday Bath. I wash them and then let them warm up by the fire. I washed their bedding too. Everyone was due for nail trims too, so I clipped and filed their nails with a dremel.

I did some mopping, dishes and baking too. In between I was playing my faux slots game as well as phone games with Avery. 

This evening we drove around looking at Christmas lights while listening to Christmas music. We had dinner at Genesee Brewing. We saw the infamous Keg Tree! It is quite impressive.

Tomorrow is the first day of a new week. I still miss my coworker, but she is on the bigger and better things. 

Comments