Skip to main content

1/17/24

 Our flight home was delayed. Not terrible. Just by about a half hour. We have had sooooo much worse! Avery and I still arrived at the airport at our normal time. 

We tucked ourselves near our gate but where there wasn’t a lot of traffic. When we got on, we sat towards the back. I like Southwest. I have never had a bad flying experience with them AND it was a direct flight.

A family with children was in front of us, in the row next to us and the 1st and second row behind us. There was not one second one of those babies wasn’t crying. It was a lot to listen too. The babies were annoying. I felt so bad for the parents. They all were so patient and didn’t lose their cool. I would have hated everyone listening to my baby cry. 

We made it home with a bit of turbulence, but not awful. We were greeted with the kind of cold that makes your teeth hurt. 

When we got home, we unpacked our suitcase with the dirty clothes and bathing suits and replace them for the next trip, leaving in the morning.

Poor Paul. He was excited to see us and the week caught up with me. I went up to bed around 8. Bye bye palm trees and sunshine. 😩


Comments

  1. The travel gods were in your favor! Phew! Next trip? You are a jet setter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least Paul got you for one night 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment