Skip to main content

1/21/24

 Avery and I drove home ALL day. It was such a long ride even though it was only a little over 5 hours. My sciatic nerve was bothering me from all the sitting. We pulled over a few times to empty bladders and stretch our legs. 

Avery was exhausted. I drove the first few hours and she promptly passed out.

She took over driving so I could get some work done in the car. I have a few appointments this week, so I had to make up my hours over the weekend.

When we arrived home, we unpacked the car and then went grocery shopping. The fridge was bare. There was an empty pizza box on the shelf. 

Ethan was flying solo as Paul went snowmobiling for the weekend. He left mid day Saturday and came home today. 

This is snowmobile season. I can’t make plans with him during snowmobile season. What if it snows? Ha ha

Ethan had his buddy over for a bit. I like his friends. They are nice kids.

Avery went to watch the Bills game for a bit. She isn’t into football, but they had pizza and wings, so she was in!

I think she really enjoyed her conference and looks forward to going again. What a great experience for her!

Happy Birthday Dario!

Comments