Skip to main content

1/24/24

 Today was yucky out. We constant state of being within a ground cloud. I was going to go for a walk but it was rainy and gross. 

I spoke to the heart failure team in Rochester (this is what it is called) for Ethan to be transferred. They have to connect with the team in NYC supposedly, before we can get an appointment. This was call number 2 about it. The coordinator said she would call me back tomorrow or next week. It seems like a broad timeframe but I am trying to be patient.

I spoke to a social worker regarding Ethan’s insurance. She wasn’t able to answer my questions so I am waiting on the name of someone who can. 

I set up my onboarding for my moonlighting job. I will be starting at the emergency vet soon. Just one night (12 hour shift) a week. I look forward to dabbling in the clinic again. My worries are that my skills need sharpening.

We will see how my body does with this. Also, I am trying to account for sleep recovery as I will need to have some solid sleeping time. Already my schedule seems to be proving difficult. I have put in for 5 dates I need off between now and May. 😩 already I am being an annoying employee. 

I go on Saturday for training. That should be interesting.





Comments