Skip to main content

1/26/24

Today was hectic and full of appointments, phone calls and video meetings. I told Avery to be ready by 12:45 so we could leave. 

We had to stop at the lab first and YAY!!!!! They were open. Got my blood drawn and the results all came back normal! Woo hoo! This means we will stick to the plan of colonoscopy in March.  Lucky me!

We then headed to Avery’s dorm. Moving her back involved an extensive closet of clothes, blankets, shoes and of course all of her plants. She had a whole laundry basket full of her plants. She has named them all and they have her perceived personalities. She is so cute.

I made her leave the room so I could hide multiple little cards around her room. Each little card has either a joke, a piece of advice or something funny written on it like “Ethan farted on this card” so that she feels like a piece of home is with her.

Later we went to dinner with friends and had a good time laughing and chatting the night away. I have to wake up early tomorrow as I am doing my 3 hour onboarding for my new part time job. Wish me luck.


Comments