Skip to main content

1/30/2024

 I had a few meetings then popped over to the emergency clinic to help with inventory. I met a couple new coworkers. I am hoping I would have several people more experienced than me on a shift so that I can observe for a bit before jumping in. I know for sure one girl does not have any emergency experience either and we will be working together. Well….it will be an experience, that’s for sure.

I had a few more meetings and now I am scrambling to set things up with my new territory. I am wondering if this will be a temporary or permanent solution.

I went to dinner with a friend. We chatted for a few hours.I had a delicious margarita! It was pretty too!

Avery set up an appointment for herself because she feels like her anxiety is not controlled. I will do my best to help Avery get what she needs.




Comments

  1. 🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️ Freshman year is a doozy! Its a huge and very mature step to ask for outside help when dealing with the stress of college. You got this A, it will get easier. Nice job Mama being a supportive life coach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishes for a somewhat smooth first day for our new Emergency Clinic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment