Skip to main content

1/6/24

 There is a heaviness in my chest. My eyes feel tired. I have a constant tickle in my throat and a dry cough. My ears are tight with pressure. My hands are dry and cracking from obsessively washing them. Ick! We have the funk!

Sleeping last night was awful. In addition to periodically choking on my own post nasal drip, Paul was snoring and choking on his post nasal drip. What a sexy pair we are.

I still did some of my weekend chores. All three dogs got a bath. They got to warm up in front of the fire. They got their bedding switched out. I love snuggling with clean and fresh dogs.

There was a lot of resting as well today. Sometimes my headache got the best of me. 

Paul and I spent time watching Law and Order again. It’s such a good show. We also enjoyed the dogs. They were cute and snuggly and formed a sort of pile of dogs.


Avery went to her friends house for the night. Ethan had his friends over. They went to the store and then eventually hung out at his buddy’s house. 

Happy Birthday Melissa!


Comments