Skip to main content

1/9/24

 Today was pretty quiet. I am in the process of waiting to talk to the social worker about insurance for Ethan. His nephrologist emailed asking for him to get more lab work done. I did a bit of work trying to get the hospital to resubmit claims from October. Oye!

I am excited to go to Florida. We did have to switch around our day at Sea World, so I also changed that today. I wanted to make sure that Avery and I had one fun day doing something together. 

Avery had Rachel over today. It was fun to hear them giggle and chat! They watched an anime show on the boob tube.

I am still tired so I finally am going to sleep in my bed tonight. I have been on the couch for the past several days. I find the couch quite comfortable and I don’t hear Paul snore. He doesn’t hear me cough. Win-win.


Comments