Skip to main content

2/15/24

 I was watching the weather from the cozy comfort of my home today as I worked. The birds were pecking away at the suet. The fire was roaring. I was watching the snowflakes flutter down from the sky peacefully  I needed to grab firewood which had to walk outside for. The cold was biting and rude. Ugh! No thank you! I scurried back inside with the wood. 

I collected more tax documents today. At some point it would be nice to get our taxes done.

I did do a little more work to prepare for our faux adoptive kid to move in. Ethan’s buddy is going to move into our basement soon. He needed a change in his living situation and support system. We have been getting our ducks in a row over the past few weeks to accommodate this. I have graduated from collecting animals, to collecting people.

Ethan seems to be less tired now that he is acclimating to his job. Yay! He goes for blood work in two weeks. He has been drinking more so I am hoping he sees the positive results from that.

I think we are all ready for it to be Friday. I have a lunch date tomorrow. I am excited.


Comments