Skip to main content

2/21/24

 Today went well but was Avery long. I woke up with my headache and it was worse. It hurt so bad I was getting nauseous. I had a good pep talk with myself that I needed to get it together. I need to rally all my energy to get through this day. 

I met my coworker for breakfast. I scoped out where the bathroom was in case I had to vomit. Not a good situation. I started with a banana.  One bite. My stomach wasn’t sure what to do with it. 

Another bite. Ok…I am ok. I waited about 5 minutes to let things settle before a third bite.  I slowly started to feel better. I had increased my water intake in case I hadn’t gotten enough yesterday with traveling. I do notice that days I don’t drink enough, the following day I don’t feel well.

I finished the banana and decided I was already feeling better! Yay! I had some potatos too. Yum. They tasted good. By the end of breakfast, my headache was gone.

The day went well with the amount of leads we retrieved.

Did you know that today was national margarita day? I found out by chance. My coworker is fun and we got along well. 

We ate dinner at a local Mexican restaurant. The food was good but not as good as my favorite Mexican place in Greece, Margaritas (and not just because of the name). I wasn’t disappointed with the food, but the margarita size…..I didn’t care for that.

Comments