Skip to main content

2/2/24

 I woke up and my stomach felt normal. Yay! Must have been a virus. I was wondering why my body was reacting like that to stress as I have been in far more stressful situations than starting a new job.

I did a bit of work and then met Avery for her anxiety appointment at 8:40 am. We met at the doctors office. She was already in the room when I got there. We chatted like little school girls until the doctor came in. The kids have noticed that sometimes this doctor doesn’t always seem to listen, so I was there to offer support if that happened.

I really wanted to make sure that Avery was happy with whatever plan they came up with, before leaving, because sometimes she gets anxious about speaking up and worries.

I left that appointment, went home and picked up Ethan and headed to the eye doctor. This is a new doctor for him, so I wanted to make sure they had all the info. People hear about all of Ethan’s medical history and it takes a minute for them to process because he looks so healthy.

We knew Ethan needed glasses. He got his prescription and picked out a pair of glasses he can wear that suites his face. He is excited to be able to see the TV better. We got his paperwork for the DMV and headed over to that office. It wasn’t terrible. We had an appointment, so it went rather quickly. We were only there about a half hour. Ethan got his picture updated and they removed the “UNDER 21” from his license. Woah!

Ethan drove to and from the DMV so I could continue working. I was thankful for that.

After work I started cleaning. I threw somethings away, put things aside for donation and organized other things. Why do we have so much stuff?

I am glad it is FRIDAY!




Comments

  1. I read your posts everyday. Congratulations on all of the accomplishments this week. I'll thinking about you Sunday night at your new job and I can't wait to hear all about it! 🌻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! I am hoping I can stay awake. 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment