Skip to main content

2/23/24

 I woke up this morning and I am not sure what happened in my sleep, but even my eyebrow (just one) was completely awry. Man. I must have slept pretty hard.

My co-worker and I (we hit it off pretty well) got to the conference about 9:30am and left about 6:45 pm. We then went to dinner and got back to the hotel a little after 8 pm. THEN…..I had to catch up on my emails and process offer letters. 

The conferences are exhausting but we are connecting well to the people we need to be. I would call it a success. To morrow will be a long day. Finish up at the conference, catch a plane and hopefully, if all goes well, get back home around midnight.

Hopefully I will sleep well again tonight. Well enough that I have a messy eyebrow in the morning.

Happy Birthday Nana!!!!!

Comments