Skip to main content

2/27/24

I slept in today until 6:30! I woke up refreshed and ready to tackle the day. It was hard to work with the birds singing, the sunshine shining and the warm weather visiting.

I had the windows open. I even saw a frog in the pond which is a little scary. Hope the little dude takes cover for when the cold weather comes back!

I couldn’t seem to catch up today. There was always more and I finally called it quits at 7:30 pm. 

Ethan had an ok day at work today. He is looking into alternative career options. He is thinking this job might be too hard on his body. It is very dusty and he is finding that he needs to wear a respirator a lot. He is worried it isn’t good for his lungs.

I had a crocus pop out today. I do love seeing my flowers! I find the nice weather just erases any bad attitude that I may have. Yay! It’s magic!

How is it almost March already????

Comments