Skip to main content

2/8/24

 I had one of my team mates tell me she wished I was our team leader. I found this very humbling and a tremendous compliment. You never really see yourself from someone else’s perspective. It made my day.

Work has been kicking my butt with the amount of things I have to finish. If I do it right in the beginning, I will thank myself down the line.

After work, we went out to dinner with my mom and Gene. The restaurant we went to wasn’t overly busy, was quiet and perfect for visiting. It was decorated cutely with hearts in preparation for Valentine’s Day. 

All of us had a delicious meal. Everything was perfectly cooked and seasoned. The fresh bread was warm. Yum!

The chairs weren’t that comfortable, but do-able. We were sitting right next to a big window, so I became hypothermic. I felt as though I was trapped under the ice. My feet were frozen. I was thrilled that my seat warmer worked so fast.

It was a fun evening.

Comments