Skip to main content

3/10/24

 Today was the first Sunday in several Sundays that I didn’t have to work overnight. It just changed the way my day went. 

Ethan and Paul have been chatting about how to go about how to approach doing things with Ethan’s car. I like that they are bonding over this. 

We went to dinner to celebrate birthdays with the in-laws. We picked Avery up on the way. The weather outside was nasty while we stuffed our faces with food from The Cheesecake Factory. Everyone ordered cheesecake for dessert.

Ethan and Avery sat next to each other. Ethan was showing Avery some videos on his phone and the two of them were giggling. I liked that.

On the way home, my sugar high, turned into a sugar low and I couldn’t stay awake. Thank god Paul was driving. Then end. I came home and went right to bed. I am glad I didn’t have to work tonight.

Comments